CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, September 26, 2003

my Os starts on the 3rd of november and will end on the 21st of november. so fast eh? and i must admit that although im reallllly looking forward to the 21st of november, im kinda dreading it cos i wont be able to experience secondary school life anymore. and i do not wish to be retained.. so.. yar. secondary schoo life seems so sheltered. spoon fed and all. and im also afraid that i might abuse the freedom given to me after that. pray that i will have self discipline. :) something that i realllllly am lacking off. sheesh.

ugh, i actually made a pact with myself not to stay out at night anymore till my Os are over. but then the sec 5s in my school are having this chalet next friday, saturday and sunday. that means if im going, i will have to go in my SKIRT and everything else all the way to pasir ris. boohoo. so many things. and i'll probably stay on fri and sat cos all my other girlfriends are staying over. but then again, how fun can it get? i probably cant fag cos so many school people will be there and its err, impolite? yess. chalet for 2 nights and i fucking cant fag. torture!! ugh. and each of us will probably have to pay like thirty bucks. AND!!! no alcohol!!!!!!! only a handful of us wants to drink. and the rest probably like spoil everything. damn.

okay. im going back to st marg's now. getting my N level cert. hrrrms, what should i wear? shall choose my most decent outfit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home